Hair ÉLAN

elan hair studio

I tried all of the available topical, over the counter solutions and visited several physicians. For several years I tried the “hope and pray” method of restoring my hair. After a difficult break-up, I hit an especially difficult point in my hair loss situation. I felt trapped by my hair loss and wasn’t sure I would ever get back to my normal, 25-year-old self.

Hair services

elan hair studio

My story begins when I was a 23-year-old grad student, attempting to finish my degree and start my career. I started to notice that my hair had thinned out pretty significantly over the previous few years. After stopping the medication in an attempt to stop and reverse the hair loss, the opposite happened and I began losing hair dramatically. My once beautiful long, curly brown hair was disappearing, quickly. I continued to cut my hair shorter and shorter in an attempt to disguise the hair loss and give my hair a chance to get stronger.

OUR SALON

NJ hair stylists working on new coronavirus protocols - NorthJersey.com

NJ hair stylists working on new coronavirus protocols.

Posted: Mon, 18 May 2020 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Frank is a well-known industry leader and expert who has provided caring service and effective hair loss solutions for decades. In 2018 Hair Designers of Houston was acquired by Nicole Maples and her husband and business partner Bruce Bush. Nicole has been in the hair restoration industry since 2011; first as a client, then industry spokesperson, and now owner. That same year, Hair Designers of Houston became Élan Hair Studio. The Élan team consists of individuals that are career minded and dedicated to their craft. Élan is committed to providing our artists with the best training and education the beauty industry has to offer.

Full Colour and Cut

This is when my mother stepped in, pushing me to explore a more effective and proactive solution than “hope and pray”. My mother did her own research and found Hair Designers of Houston in 2011. She scheduled my consultation appointment and she and my aunt sat next to me while I learned about the world of hair restoration. The team at Hair Designers was incredibly compassionate, supportive, and most of all, knowledgeable about the solutions that would and would not work for me. I was ultimately measured for and provided with a custom hair system. In 2013 I was introduced to Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories.

They introduced a product to the US that was unlike anything I had ever seen. I became one of the first women in the US to wear the CNC system by Cesare Ragazzi. Over the next several years, while maintaining my previous career, I traveled with Cesare Ragazzi as a spokesperson for the CNC.

Schedule A Complimentary Consultation

Cancellations and no-shows leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without timely notice. This notification courtesy enables us to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others. I hope the information you find here helps you on your journey and that you reach out to us to learn more about what we have to offer. I am not only the owner of Élan Hair Studio, I am also a client.

My team and I are here to help and we look forward to helping you get started on this journey. Élan is an award winning salon and recognized as a Top 200 Salon by Salon Today Magazine. We are career hair artists that are positive, like-minded, and dedicated to the craft of hairdressing. All hair services include a complimentary style and color consultation, a relaxing scalp massage and a professional haircare recommendation.

Custom Tailored Hair Loss Solutions

With 5 national educators on staff, we have on-going training for the new and experienced hairstylist. We look for talented, creative and most importantly positive minded people to join our team. In January 2020, six hair artists from Élan traveled with Hair Aid to the Philippines! Their teams work directly with people living on the street, or slum communities, or with ladies rescued from the sex trade and prostitution gangs. Volunteer hairdressers teach a five day hair cutting course, that gives the skill to cut five basic haircuts. This skill can then be used to start a micro business and create an income to support themselves and their family.

We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable and you may need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you cancel your appointment. If 24 hours notice is not given, you will be charged 50% of your service fee.

Our goal at Élan is to help you find your own distinctive style or flair while making you look and feel your best. Élan Hair Studio, formerly Hair Designers of Houston, was established over 45 years ago by Frank Prasek. Frank started his career in the hair restoration industry as a barber looking for solutions to male pattern hair loss, a common issue faced by many of his clients.

I visited numerous studio owners and their clients to educate them about this incredible solution. I understand the toll that hair loss can take on your personal and professional life. I have done the research and I have tried the solutions. I can say with confidence that the solutions we provide will restore your hair and your life, allowing you to put this chapter behind you and focus on the future. If you have been dealing with thinning or damaged hair, or are experiencing any form of hair loss, you have found a resource in our studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What home remedy can I give my dog for a cold?

Stephen D Slater Funeral Home Jefferson Hills, PA Costs

Incredible How To Get A Home Nurse References